2. Information from merchants
- We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card details.
- We need this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, and invoice you.
- We will also use Personal Information in other cases where you have given us your express permission.
- When using the Delivery functionality included in the Holo POS app we will also collect location information. Location data is collected when you start a route and until the last order of the route is delivered, even when the app is closed or not in use. Location data will only be used to allow customers to view location of their order while it is out for delivery. Location data will not be used for any other purposes.
3. Information from our merchants’ customers
- We collect our merchants’ customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address and device data.
- We need this information to provide merchants with our Services, including supporting and processing orders, authentication, and processing payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
4. Information from cookies and similar tracking technology
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
5. Information from cookies and similar tracking technology
- We will continue to store archived copies of your Personal Information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law.
6. What we don’t do with your Personal Information
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide Personal Information to other companies.